Dead Girl Strip Club Dead Girl Strip Club

If it wasn't because of the sound, I'm pretty sure I would love this animation. But that isn't the case, you ruined it. It has great animation and a lot of detail but it was all wasted.

Super Mario Browsers Super Mario Browsers

I loved it, the animation is really good and the sounds are great even if some of them were a little bit too loud. I'd love to see a remake.

Bump in the Night Bump in the Night

Good drawings, terrible music and besides it's an eternal loop.

Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

This is the fourth time I see this movie and I keep laughing my a** off!

So, from the beginning the movie is bizarre enough and everything Steve tells the creeper its hilarious.
Even if I dont really like the whole raping thing, its the whole video that makes that moment so weird its funny.

Great job Gonzossm, you make me laugh a lot of times again.

SH2-Broken Locks SH2-Broken Locks

After reading your description and then watching the video... I must say, it was some really good animations... the music was a bit annoying though, mostly because it was loud.
I'll look forward to your animations ;)

Did you see that bear? Did you see that bear?

This is SO TRUE. Nice animation. At first I thought it would ne that good but then by the end I had a Smile on my face.

Zombieh Zombieh

It was a "long", "Decent" video.

I Liked the I LIKE YOUR HAT SONG, and the humor of it. It could have got better animations though. Still, it was good.

The Skinless Man The Skinless Man

Well... this was cool.
Needs a Preloader though... so It doesnt gets stuck in the middle of the video...It has some really good animations and good audio even if it had some problems like you said in your description.
If this was a normal video then I would probably give it a 2 but since it is a promo its really decent.
Nice job!

A Pizza Themed Story A Pizza Themed Story

If this was longer, and it wasn't a loop, MAYBE it could be considered funny.

You get one star because I understanded the "metaphor"

DoodiemMedia responds:

thanks for the comment, im not sure how to get this off loop cos im new to this site

AppleClock Does Stuff AppleClock Does Stuff

It was indeed a dissapointing ending.

And I think i'm being generous with this by giving it half a star.

Those characters are amazing... but this video its not up to the standards of their epicness.